We’re looking for a Team Co-Ordinator, someone who plays a vital role in linking up the Hub Leader team and working to ensure that the rest of the team have all aspects of the Hub under control.
You’ll be the main point of contact for the hub, leading and developing Bath FoodCycle into the next chapter of its existence! It is a great opportunity to gain practical project management experience.
- Arrange and coordinate Hub Leader meetings.
- Act as the main point of contact with FoodCycle Central.
- Regularly check Hub inbox, respond promptly to emails, and pass these on to other Hub Leaders where appropriate.
- Keep an eye on the volunteer rota and ensure that there is at least one Hub Leader to run each session.
- Lead the recruitment of new Hub Leaders with support from FoodCycle Central.
- Do you love food?
- Are you a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and desire to have fun?
- A self-starter, capable of working alone and using initiative to reach end goal?
- Energetic and approachable. Confident in approaching and working with volunteers?
- Able to motivate others and understand the needs of different people?
- Confident in telephone, email and face-to-face communication?
- Well organised and excellent computer skills?
- Able to give us 6-8 hours of your time each week, and be able to stay with us longer than 6 months (preferably a year)?
- Be able to attend at least one cooking session a month on a Wednesday evening?
- Are available for the occasional hub leader meetings?
If you’ve also got previous volunteering experience, previous experience leading volunteers and managing a project or a team, that would be great, but it’s not essential.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A role description document can be found on the main FoodCycle website.